|Release||September 30, 2022|
|Compatibility||PS5 / PS4 / PC|
|Dimensions||16.25″ x 11″ x 2.25″|
- Victrix Pro FS-12 Arcade Fight Stick: Purple
- Victrix Pro FS-12 Arcade Fight Stick: White
- Victrix Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick: Purple
- Victrix Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick: White
The Victrix Pro FS-12 comes with 24 mm Sanwa buttons, except for the jump button, which is 30 mm. The input latency is 5 ms. There is a tournament mode to avoid the secondary buttons activating during play. Otherwise, there is a 6.28° wrist slope for ergonomic purposes. Furthermore, there is a built-in foam pad at the bottom.
This controller is made of a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum, and the printed circuit board (PCB) is a Victrix custom PCB. There is a PS5/PS4/PC mode switch, and there is a 3.5 mm audio input/output jack. By the way, PC compatibility is achieved through XInput.
The integrated carrying handles and cable organizers allow for maximal convenience. Thanks to the quick-access back panel, components can be swapped out with ease and mods can be made.
With the controller, you get:
- Detachable braided USB-C to A cable
- Allen wrench
- Storage bag
The fightstick edition also gives you:
- Link 2 detachable shaft with a ball top attachment on a Sanwa base
- Extra Sanwa joystick shaft and ball top grip
- Dust cap for the detachable shaft