|Release||February 2, 2023|
|Compatibility||PS4 / PS3 / PC|
|Dimensions||16.25” x 8.75” x 2.25”|
4TW stands for “for the dub” or:
- For the worthy
- For the wise
- For the warriors
The 4TW is a heavy duty cast-acrylic case that can be ordered preassembled or in do-it-yourself format. There are optional artwork covers, and you can submit artwork requests to the designer, jonyfraze. We at The Arcade Stick also offer a custom artwork service.
The matte-black case is made of quarter-inch cast acrylic. There is also eighth-inch matte-black acrylic or you can simply opt for clear-acrylic artwork covers of the same thickness. The Sanwa joystick and buttons are black unless you state otherwise. Furthermore, there are 0.16″ EVA foam cushions at the bottom.
Here is a list of the available layouts:
- All buttons
- Sega 2P
- Vewlix extended
- WASD + up
The 4TW comes with a Brook printed circuit board (PCB), an external USB cable, and internal wiring.
If you order the case alone, here are some important details:
- 24 & 30 mm snap-in or screw-in buttons are compatible.
- Japanese levers with flat mounting plates are compatible.
- Korean levers with short collars are compatible.
- 24 mm Neutrik USB A-to-B ports are compatible.
- Mounting holes for Brook PCBs and similar innovations are included.
Those who prefer a 35.1 mm hole on the top cover for a full-collar Korean lever can tell that to jonyfraze.