|Release||December 3, 2015|
|Compatibility||PS5 / PS4 / PS3 / PC|
|Dimensions||18.8” x 13.0” x 6.0”|
- The non-slip foam padding secures the unit on the player’s lap.
- There is an inner compartment to store the cable.
- There are metal posts for a separately sold shoulder strap.
- The bezel and top panel can be removed to change artwork without removing buttons or wires.
- The chassis hinges are open for easy modding.
- Included is a screwdriver with flat and hex heads.
- Also available is an Xbox edition.
- This is a clone of the PXN-X9.
The buttons of the Street Fighter V Arcade FightStick TE2+ feel like they have more travel time than average and are slightly clunky. The joystick of our specific unit constantly misinterpreted intended jump directions, and jump direction is crucial in most if not all fighting games. However, there have been no reports from others about the buttons or joystick being faulty. Otherwise, there is ample wrist space for the player to be comfortable with hand and finger movement.
The weight of the unit makes it suitable for both lap and table placement. It is also a contender for the easiest arcade stick to open as all that is needed is one button press. If need be, the included screwdriver and its accessories are quite intuitive to use.
The Street Fighter V Arcade FightStick TE2+ is an okay looking unit that takes no risks. It has elements of its ancestor from the previous console, but it there is enough of a variation to match the Street Fighter V theme. However, with white covering a major portion of the unit, it can appear a bit bland.
- Easy to open
- Plenty of storage
- Button depth
- Familiar look