|Compatibility||PS5 / PS4 / PS3 / PSC / XSX / XB1 / X360 / NS / PC|
|Dimensions||13.8” x 9.4” x 3.0”|
- KeyCade BBL PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade BBR PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade JBL PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade JBR PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade KBL PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade KBR PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade KKL PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade KKR PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade SSL PS / UV / UVP
- KeyCade SSR PS / UV / UVP
- The KeyCade BBL UVP arcade controller’s USB cable is type B to type A.
- You can pay for a custom acrylic plate onto which your image of choice can be printed.
- The controller is also compatible with the Neogeo Mini.
The buttons are very responsive. Having all buttons means that your palms are facing down the entire time, which might make you feel more comfortable than when you are playing using a traditional arcade stick with a joystick. You may have to compensate and adjust your technique when pulling off motions that involve simultaneous directions, such as when pressing back and neutral in games like Tekken.
The build is solid, and the panel won’t flex if you put a lot of pressure on it. There is nothing to complain about, and this controller gives you what you paid your hard earned money for.
Aesthetics are not the controller’s strongest suit. The stock artwork seems plain. Text and other graphics add unnecessary clutter to what could have otherwise been clean-looking artwork. Luckily, you can add your own artwork, such as artwork you obtain through our custom artwork service.
A caveat, however, is that to produce the custom acrylic plate using copyrighted material, an author’s permission along with a signed licensing agreement are needed. Otherwise, you would be held responsible. Luckily, our own artwork is not copyrighted!