|Compatibility||PS5 / PS4 / PS3 / PSC / XSX / XB1 / X360 / NS / WU / PC|
|Dimensions||12.6” x 8.3” x 2.0”|
- The Custom Hitbox Arcade Fight Stick consists of Sanwa buttons.
- It seems that you have to specify the compatibility you would like when you order.
- Printed circuit board (PCB) offerings include Brook and Dual Strike.
- The controller can also be compatible with the Neogeo Mini and Sega Genesis Mini.
- You can even order a unit without a PCB.
Whether you put the controller on your lap or a table, the wooden case has enough weight to keep it in place comfortably during long sessions. The Sanwa joystick and buttons are expectedly responsive. There are indentations in the case’s front to avoid accidentally pressing secondary buttons. The acrylic bottom panel usually has the right temperature to play without overly getting cold or absorbing heat.
The case is made of thick wood, and there are indented button fittings. Unfortunately, the cable is not detachable. To customize the controller and change the PCB, you need to remove six screws from the bottom panel.
The wood looks like you would expect. The star of the show, though, is the shiny black that makes the controller stand out among other similar controllers. Overall, this is a beautiful controller, but the black and the wood can look a little mismatched.
Germany contributes to the fightstick community with a good looking all-buttons controller.